Wednesday 16 October 2013

And then there were four...

With Ruth and Toddler Boo back in town and Baby A and me in tow, there is lots to be looking forward to as far as Little Lambeth is concerned. I for one am very excited!

Since moving to Lambeth a few months ago, I've struggled to find things to do with Baby A. It wasn't until I was pointed in the direction of this here blog that I realised just how much was going on. 

Thanks to Ruth, I'm now able to give a little something too and I'm glad that I have a very valid excuse to get out and about to experience things I might have been too nervous to do before. 

Keep an eye on the blog, there are lots of ideas floating about for up and coming posts - as well as a few drafts waiting in the wings. In between all of that, we'll try to keep you abreast of things happening in the local area. Don't forget Half Term is just around the corner so we'll be keeping our eyes and ears peeled for fun things to do with the family.

For now, check out the Sure Start Children Centre's page. We've been adding a little something, something for you all by linking in activity timetables for CC's across Lambeth. Hopefully to make it a little more convenient for you to access the information - it is a minefield!

We've signed up to Instagram (@LittleLambeth), it would be great to see your photos from around Lambeth. As ever, there is the Twitter (@little_lambeth) and Facebook presence so 'follow', 'hashtag', 'like', 'tweet', 'comment' and 'tag' away - it's always good to hear from you.

**In other news**

The creator of Little Lambeth has a new venture! By the sounds of it, Sarah is baking up a storm and I'm hoping to get my hands on some of her artisan gingerbread very soon. Have a gander at her Facebook page for Honey and the Moon and show your support for one of our own. We wish you the best of luck Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment